A while ago, I did a post at Bleeding Espresso called “You Know You’re in Italy When…” and readers had a great time with it, joining in and adding their own fabulous responses. I’m hoping some more of the same will happen with this post I like to call:
You Know You’re a Goat Maaaa When…
- You can’t find a piece of clothing without some piece of hay attached.
- You always go back for just a few more face scratches.
- You don’t even notice all the goat berries that surround you.
- You can carry on a full conversation while deftly swiping away your goat’s teeth from your shirt/shorts/pants/shoelaces/jacket.
- You know all your goat’s favorite songs.
- You take special care that your banana peels touch as few surfaces as possible because you know otherwise your goat won’t touch them.
- You plan your meals around what the goats would more prefer the scraps from.
- Your kids come first, period.
So, what say you? How does one know when she’s a goat maaaa?
(Or goat paaaa; we’re equal opportunity here!)
34 Responses to “You Know You’re a Goat Ma When…”
Leave a Reply